Each hotel has its own deposit, balance payment and cancellation policy. We suggest you purchase travel insurance to cover unforeseen events.
You may want to bring:
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
- Lightweight rain poncho
- Hat and bandana
- Insect repellant, basic first aid and personal meds
- Flashlight, camera and batteries
- Ziploc plastic bags to protect documents, camera, $$, meds, etc
- Back pack for day trips
- Clothing: Comfortable and cotton. Temps can drop to the low 50ís December, January and February.
- You may want to bring a birding book, binoculars and a Swiss Army knife
Vaccinations and meds are not required, but consult with your doctor. Belize is a clean country. Our food and water are safe. Bottled water is available everywhere.
E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | US based phone number: 1-561-210-7015
About Belize |
Comments about Belize Trips |
Comment and contact form
Diving and snorkeling |
Getting to Belize |
Maya sites |
Moving to Belize |
Payment and cancellation policy
Sailing, kayaking and canoeing |
Sample itineraries |
Special travel |